- 4 serving modes, 18 landing points, 9 different spins, and proper service.
- 18 landing points that can be set in Self-Program mode for long and short range landings on the entire table tennis court as desired by the player.
- Random Mode: Balls land randomly in either long range or short range on 18 possible points across the court, with a choice of landings on the entire width of the court, only the left side, or only the right side.
- Mixed Random Mode: Balls can land randomly in a mixture of long range and short range across the court, for a total of 18 possible points, with a choice of landings on 1) the entire width of the court, 2) only the left side, or 3) only the right side.
- Proper service (where ball is served and lands on both sides of court) is provided.
- Timer and ball counter is set and shown by digital display.
- Memory of the previous mode played can be restored for immediate replay.
- Automatic Ball Recovery: a collection dish automatically feeds returned balls back into the machine, saving time and increasing efficiency
- 9 spin modes to choose: Topspin, backspin, left-side spin, left-side topspin, left-side backspin, right-side spin, right-side topspin, right-side backspin and no spin (straight).
- Double Spin Technology ensures different degrees of speed, curve and spin are served.
Free Accessories with this model:
- 1 Ball collection net
- 1 Handheld ball picker
- 2 Spare spin gears
- 70 Double Fish 1-star 40+ poly balls are included
(Operates 40+ poly balls only)