- Features and functions: 6 serving modes, 9 landing points, 9 different spins and proper service.
- Built-in mode: There are 9 built-in serve combinations programmed for the player to choose. Serving parameters can separately be set and adjusted as desired by the player. Each combination can be easily toggled at a touch of a button.
- Examination mode: The settings of this mode are based on the contents and time of each course as required by the Table Tennis Examination Bureau. Two course levels are provided..
- Fixed mode: Various kinds of serves land continuously at one point to be chosen from 9 possible points as desired by the player.
- Program mode: A combination of various landings can be set on the entire table as desired by the player. Serves will land on the points as set under Program 1 or Program 2.
- Random Mode: Balls land randomly in either long range or short range on 1-9 possible points across the court, with a choice of landings on the entire width of the court, only the left side, or only the right side.
- Mixed Random Mode: Both long range and short range balls are served randomly on 1-18 possible points across the entire width of the table, with a choice of landings:
- a) on the entire width of the table,
- b) only the left side,
- c) only the right side.
- Proper service (where ball is served and lands on both sides of court) is provided.
- Timer and ball counter is set and shown by digital display.
- Memory of the previous mode played can be restored for immediate replay.
- Automatic Ball Recovery: a collection dish automatically feeds returned balls back into the machine, saving time and increasing efficiency
- 9 spin modes to choose: Topspin, backspin, left-side spin, left-side topspin, left-side backspin, right-side spin, right-side topspin, right-side backspin and no spin (straight).
Free accessories with the model:
- 1 Ball collection net
- 1 Handheld ball picker
- 2 Spare spin gears
- 70 Double Fish 1-star 40+ poly balls are included
This model operates with 40+ poly balls only.